77S 1.9 SRB Coupe Auto for sale

I think £10K+ is achievable on a classic car dealers forecourt, as a private sale then £9K should be possible.

The car is well known to members having previously been owned by both Steve Hancock & Chris Burt.

Based on what the car sold for two years ago & taking into account Manta inflation of around 10% pa then we get to around £9K

A classic car dealer would want to pay no more than £8K for it to enable at least a £2K+ profit

IMO its the best B1 coupe to have been up for sale for a number of years & in a very desirable colour of Sapphire Blue metallic. 

• Like 1

If I remember correctly it had a leak into the boot while the first owner had it which meant it strangely rotted part of the boot floor out. I messaged the guy I bought it from (2nd owner) and he said he bought the car with the rotten boot floor, he thinks the water had been coming in where the aerial was. He had the repair done.

13 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Good luck to him selling it for 10k. As nice as it maybe, people seem to want the later models much more than the early ones. I kinda get why but the older cars are still rare and the metal is so much better.

The B1 has always been the poor cousin when it comes to Mantas, lagging behind A series and GT/E and Exclusives, but the prices are on the up now. It will be interesting to see if UUW sells, and if so how much for. I'd like the car back, but couldn't afford it these days.

Edited by 1900SR
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, 1900SR said:

If I remember correctly it had a leak into the boot while the first owner had it which meant it strangely rotted part of the boot floor out. I messaged the guy I bought it from (2nd owner) and he said he bought the car with the rotten boot floor, he thinks the water had been coming in where the aerial was. He had the repair done.

The B1 has always been the poor cousin when it comes to Mantas, lagging behind A series and GT/E and Exclusives, but the prices are on the up now. It will be interesting to see if UUW sells, and if so how much for. I'd like the car back, but couldn't afford it these days.

That's why the boot floor stuck out with the rest being son nice and solid. Makes sense and isn't the end of the world. 

Yes the original wheels and steering wheel were sold to Fraser with the car, the car is pretty mint to be fair, prob one of the best you will find, i would also buy it back but unfortunately due to my wife and i both having new job commitments and a lot less spare time, my silver B hatch will prob also be coming up for sale,

So to buy UUW back is the last thing i should do

• Like 4