LT77 remote on r380 box

jamie077366

Hi guys, I know it’s not a manta but you guys are cleverer than me 😂 any one had experience with putting the LT77 remote on the r380 box. According to forums it’s a strait swap however no matter how I adjust it I can’t get reverse? There doesn’t seam to be enough angle on the the stick? If no suggestions it will be get the gas out and bend it so will reach 🤦‍♂️

lt77 discovery 200tdi box and r380 box discovery 300tdi don’t forget the lt77 reverse is by first on an r380 it’s were 6th gear would be 

stick definitely fits as I have fitted 300 stick selector to my 200tdi lt77 one my centralised spring clip broke which sets the neutral position 

but that’s on a discovery I no the box’s were used in triumphs etc as well in 2wd form 

On 23/03/2020 at 11:37, Manta hatch said:

lt77 discovery 200tdi box and r380 box discovery 300tdi don’t forget the lt77 reverse is by first on an r380 it’s were 6th gear would be 

stick definitely fits as I have fitted 300 stick selector to my 200tdi lt77 one my centralised spring clip broke which sets the neutral position 

but that’s on a discovery I no the box’s were used in triumphs etc as well in 2wd form 

Yep I know r380 is right and down, I can select reverse manually with out remote connected. Il take another look tonight, I can get 5th and reverse would obviously be behind it 🤷🏼‍♂️