Not my project.hoobby the 1st.

hoobby

This was my very rusty but much loved GTJ now owned and being rebuilt by fullsunian

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

The good times when she looked her best..the car that is :D.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

20 odd years latter.the only good body work  was the roof and bonnet sat in my back garden for many years didn't want to scrap it.

Some strengthening work needed before one car became two

Chassis legs repaird/replaced

To be honest I really didn't think anyone would take this on and would end up with the roof cut off and scraped.my hat is off to you fullsunian.

Edited by hoobby
  • Like 9

7 hours ago, mantasrme said:

Nice to see you are cracking on with it. I did wonder when it left my place if it might just sit around for a while untouched while you worked out which bit to attack first.

No Im cracking on with it David, 8 hours a day during the lock down. The roll over jig has made so much difference and turned welding into fun, not a pain in the a@?e upside down on my back! N/S floor is going in tomorrow, then the sill, then the......you get the picture. Still dont know what to do with those rear wheel arches though..

Oh and we lost most of the headlining on the drive home in that storm..

Ian

• Like 1