Few Manta b Coupe Bits Needed

bris jas

Guys i'm after a few bits to help my build -

Both sunvisors with brackets and plastic pins, black or dark grey.

O/S/F headlamp surround rubber

Both sides inner cill trim, joins carpet to cill on top of door seal, black or dark grey

Lock set or at least both door locks complete

Grab handles, black or dark grey

Coupe petrol flap, hatch is different.

Thats it for a minute.

Thanks

I know some of the items are very hard to find as I spent months and years sourcing them. 

I might have a coupe petrol flap in anthracite? if I can remember where I put it.

I am slowly cleaning out my sheds of spares and old stock, so if I come across any I will let you know.

I have a few Chicago Grey items as I have replaced it with the darker grey black items myself.

• Like 1

Hi guys. 

I too am after a coupe petrol flap as a piece snapped off and it flops around now. 

Does anyone know the part numbers of the hatch and the coupe flap. 

There's a red flap on german ebay with 90 043 346.

Cheers.

5 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Have you messaged Carlos?

Not as yet although thought he'd been along by now, will pm him later.

3 hours ago, robah said:

I know some of the items are very hard to find as I spent months and years sourcing them. 

I might have a coupe petrol flap in anthracite? if I can remember where I put it.

I am slowly cleaning out my sheds of spares and old stock, so if I come across any I will let you know.

I have a few Chicago Grey items as I have replaced it with the darker grey black items myself.

If you do find a petrol flap, and if any items listed above but are in grey thats fine, i have found a brilliant dye by Wurth that a car trimmer put me onto.

1 hour ago, Sutty2006 said:

I might have a coupe petrol flap somewhere, I can’t remember getting rid of one when I broke a blue coupe. But I’m not doing many journeys to my unit so you might have to wait a week or so. 

Thanks, no mad rush but soon as you get a chance👍

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bris jas said:

If you do find a petrol flap, and if any items listed above but are in grey thats fine, i have found a brilliant dye by Wurth that a car trimmer put me onto.

Grab handles, black or dark grey?, are these the ones on the door card/frame or the little ones on the door pillar?

I have a few Chicago Grey door handles if necessary?

I do have sun visors in Chicago Grey but I think one bracket was missing/broken.

If that Wurth dye is any good I would be interested in it, as I tried https://www.fabricspray.co.uk/shop/ items with mixed results.

54 minutes ago, robah said:

Grab handles, black or dark grey?, are these the ones on the door card/frame or the little ones on the door pillar?

I have a few Chicago Grey door handles if necessary?

I do have sun visors in Chicago Grey but I think one bracket was missing/broken.

If that Wurth dye is any good I would be interested in it, as I tried https://www.fabricspray.co.uk/shop/ items with mixed results.

Handles above your head with pins if i remember right, don't mind colour just not cream/beige.

I would be intersted in the sunvisor and any brackets you have, can you pm me costings please.

Also the Wurth dye i use is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WURTH-PLASTIC-DYE-BLACK-75ml-BUMPER-AND-TRIM-RESTORE-GENUINE-FREE-DELIVERY/223190894001?epid=1147551604&hash=item33f736c5b1:g:7BEAAOSwDLhdcBQp

Hi Jason

I have found the petrol flap is that the correct part no.?

The sun visors (not photographed yet) the drivers side is complete with clip, the passenger side one, the mount plastic end is broken and I don't have a clip for that.

If still needed after your PM from Mr Carlos, let me know and I will PM you the photos etc.

IMG_20200410_165040.jpg

On 09/04/2020 at 14:22, ¢ordy$hine said:

Hi guys. 

I too am after a coupe petrol flap as a piece snapped off and it flops around now. 

Cheers.

The hatch flap has a bracket on the rear to hold the fuel cap while you are in the petrol station, the coupe doesn't

Hi guys. 

Cheers.

Hiya cordell,

I can do you a coupe fuel cap at £25 posted to you 🙂

Take care,

Carl

Hi guys. 

Cheers.

Part no is 09287607 as mine pictured above, for Prefix to chassis no 58 Coupe or 59 Coupe Deluxe, depending on Chassis No.

• Thanks 1