Sign in to follow this  
Mike.

Manta B card radiator tray.

I’m looking for a good condition original Opel Manta B card radiator tray to try and finish my engine bay, trying to achieve the stock 2.0E cih look.

• Like 1

Graham Ta has one advertised on FB currently, looks as mint as can be for used £25.

35EE0971-C88C-41AF-BFC4-2DC322E80A0F.jpeg

• Like 1

I see it has been sold. I’m not very often on Facebook so I have missed it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200509_134749.thumb.jpg.67d0dfa79beb42bb067549c22554c8a7.jpgIsn't it about time someone started making these again like the one's in the shop (sold out) I would buy one and  the lower surround and I'm sure they would sell well

Edited by hoobby

Would be better in black textured aluminium.....???

1 hour ago, GTEPETE said:

Would be better in black textured aluminium.....

That is a good idea, I do remember that you can buy aluminium with a type of Matt already applied to it on one side.

Would definitely last longer.

Can someone recall the name of  the Opel guy  who used to sell alloy panels ie left and right interior rockers/kick panels ?

7 hours ago, GTEPETE said:

Can someone recall the name of  the Opel guy  who used to sell alloy panels ie left and right interior rockers/kick panels ?

Are you thinking of Clive who used to make them in stainless with logos, also radiator trays?

Maybe, is he in our club?

Happy ending to this one,

Saturday morning I went out to the wooden shed to feed my cat, (a stray cat came to stay 17 years ago and has never left 🙃) and there was a cardboard box in there addressed to me???? I hadn’t ordered anything on line, I wasn’t expecting any parcels???

i opened it, there wrapped up in bubble wrap was an original card radiator tray, with a compliment slip in it from a lad in Montrose, kept me smiling all weekend, of course I fitted it without delay, last piece in my jigsaw......brilliant 👍

• Like 4

I have the top tray in very good condition. If there is someone in the club who can make them in aluminium, ideally laser cut, I am willing  to lend it to them...let me know..I  imagine other Club members would be interested....

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this