Worn engine mounts ?

hoobby

fiddly !  

ha ha yes mine was too.but it did lift high enough without needing bracket off .

that heat shield looks either homemade or the wrong type modded to fit . all mine are like in your picture from the drawing.more square style .

the mount looks correct not sure about part number but can check mine tommorow if youre struggling.

1 hour ago, cam.in.head said:

fiddly !  

ha ha yes mine was too.but it did lift high enough without needing bracket off .

that heat shield looks either homemade or the wrong type modded to fit . all mine are like in your picture from the drawing.more square style .

the mount looks correct not sure about part number but can check mine tommorow if youre struggling.

If you could check would tell me if its correct or not.

hi. according to my parts book the top number on the mounting is correct so its always been right just faulty now.the shield is probably correct although it is a slightly different style to the early cars and looks to have been fitted wrong.this may have chopped the chunk out of it and bent it too !.

also same part is   684242  &   90095520 

of my stock some are marked GM ,some are marked OPEL 

• Like 1