Opel manta GTE coupe

adz the stig

Selling my coupe 😭 I’d love someone to do it up back to the way I remember it. Would love it to go to a club member. So I’m going to try sell it here first. 

well it was a lovely clean gte before I hit a sign. Then I spent ££££ to sort the passenger side. But it needs more welding. Swan necks, chassis, drivers side sill as far as I can see. Starts perfect and wants to be driven. Miss her everyday. It’s going to be a hard one. 

F,s,h lots of paper work. 81,000 miles I think from memory. Fair bit of rust but a skilled man could get it on the road again no bother. It was a write off so it’ll need checked over. 

going to try work out how to post pictures now I no longer have photo bucket. But look up north west manta. You’ll see it there. Cheers folks. £3000 with standard lights and wheels. Comes with full bush kit and sportx exhaust and lowering springs. All in the boot. 😭

DSC00258.jpg

null-25.jpg

36350314-86F9-41DA-8616-DEE652564C7F.jpg

1 hour ago, adz the stig said:

well it was a lovely clean gte before I hit a sign. Then I spent ££££ to sort the passenger side.

What was bent and what have to done to repair the passenger side?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry just jump straight in, I’m Ant. Loved mantas all my life, owned a 78 manta sr auto, and a 1.8 Berlinetta. Sold it for 650 quid, lol. It was 1994 to be fair. Anyway, looking to buy another manta as a keeper, does anyone know if this is still for sale

Edited by Twemmy

• 1 month later...