Manta or cav coupe or hatch

Fjz400.

As title really would like a Excl  coupe in Monaco blue but as its for the oldest son to restore would also go for a cav.  As parts  and panels are not an issue for me to get don't mind work required and as for price as cheap as possible but the right car could be budgeted for. Cheers sean 07928473491 I'm in Sussex but will travel

If shaun400r sees this have you still got the exclusive for sale sorry can't see how to pm you 

16 hours ago, Fjz400. said:

As title really would like a Excl  coupe in Monaco blue but as its for the oldest son to restore would also go for a cav.  As parts  and panels are not an issue for me to get don't mind work required and as for price as cheap as possible but the right car could be budgeted for. Cheers sean 07928473491 I'm in Sussex but will travel

If shaun400r sees this have you still got the exclusive for sale sorry can't see how to pm you 

Is north Wales to far too travel,  if not I shall give you a call?

Thanks 

15 hours ago, 1200bandit said:

This was for sale about 12,18 months ago (before l got sticky) did try and get some information on this but got no reply 

It's been sold on about 3 times in the last couple of months. Saw a post on Facebook from the lastest owner a few weeks ago.