Manta ( cav / asc ) Parts

®evo03

Hi, 

I've just spend all afternoon in a roof space sorting out boxes and boxes of bits, mainly manta bits, but a few cross over as you all know.

Manta Gutter Channels £20

Manta front aluminium trim below headlights £20

Exclusive interior door cards, front and rear £20

Door handles £20

Steering lock plastic trim £20

Clock binacle, black £20

Dash £20

Square glass headlights £20

Various bits of trim, i will continuing sorting and when i get the first batch together, will photograph and add prices etc

IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING DROP ME A LINE, 

Its a long drawn out process for the wet days! 

Yeh, seen a few boot locks, do you need the lock mechanism along with the barrel, do you need a key? 

Stick with me on these, i will try and get photos up first, still loads to do and sort, postage will be slow, as i can only get to PO once a week, and covid is slowing postage down. 

Edited by ®evo03

Trim is earmarked for mr carlos, above, have three spares but gonna hold on to em, hard to get now.

Only seen one cover, which is weird, think hatch ones are different which i have two sets weirdly.

Can't edit my post above, there are some errors! ,  but im writing down all requests and will notify all shortly, 

Going to boxes and boxes of parts in a cramped, no light roofspace, so hopefully get back at it in my (spare time!) and get photos of what i have.

Additions available,

Gutter trim, need to sort this

Loads of rubber door seals, again needs sorted.

Fawn, or cream sunvisors, grab handles, int. Mirror. 

Trim, need help on this, think its from a cavalier mk1, loads of plastic trim clips,

Some glass, again needs sorted, 

Various dash parts, nice exclusive colours.

Two exclusive sunroofs, red and monaco. 

Sunroof head liners.

That it for now, i think. Got loads of wings that i would swap for decent doors, pair for pair. 

• Haha 1

On 06/10/2020 at 02:21, ®evo03 said:

Trim is earmarked for mr carlos, above, have three spares but gonna hold on to em, hard to get now.

Only seen one cover, which is weird, think hatch ones are different which i have two sets weirdly.

Can't edit my post above, there are some errors! ,  but im writing down all requests and will notify all shortly, 

Going to boxes and boxes of parts in a cramped, no light roofspace, so hopefully get back at it in my (spare time!) and get photos of what i have.

Additions available,

Gutter trim, need to sort this

Loads of rubber door seals, again needs sorted.

Fawn, or cream sunvisors, grab handles, int. Mirror. 

Trim, need help on this, think its from a cavalier mk1, loads of plastic trim clips,

Some glass, again needs sorted, 

Various dash parts, nice exclusive colours.

Two exclusive sunroofs, red and monaco. 

Sunroof head liners.

That it for now, i think. Got loads of wings that i would swap for decent doors, pair for pair. 

Talk about  giant custard pie 🤦🏻‍♂️