DoneDeal: 36K miles 87 GTE Hatch for sale €7500

He also had it up for sale in September at 8500 Euros.

I think its a potential good buy at its current price of £7000 (7500 Euros) but as you say its a long way to go take a look.

I think this really does illustrate the widening price gap between Hatches & Coupes. I reckon it would be up for sale at £14000 if it was a coupe.

19 minutes ago, Rapierdave said:

He also had it up for sale in September at 8500 Euros.

I think its a potential good buy at its current price of £7000 (7500 Euros) but as you say its a long way to go take a look.

I think this really does illustrate the widening price gap between Hatches & Coupes. I reckon it would be up for sale at £14000 if it was a coupe.

Had another look at the photos and it does look like there's some bubbling above the NS headlight. Interestingly, there's no photos this time around showing the front end.

Agreed re the price, but if it needs a new grill etc. that's an extra cost to take into consideration. As an aside, back in the day, my own GTE had that panel replaced under the anti-perforation warranty just shy of 5 years old.

Given the difference in current values between the Coupe & Hatch, it does make the hatches seem like a shrewd investment. Personally, It's a close run thing, as I like both. Had the same dilemma when I bought mine new in 1987..

Probably 500-800 shipping depending what you source as I looked into this last year (2019) to get a car over. I think it is still a good price and sound investment if you guys are correct about it's original registration . Great investment by its condition and spec. 
Not a fan of the Hatch, but had I not already got 1 too many cars 😂 I would be buying this as a hide away.

Normally, driving it back would be the easist solution. How Covid might affect that though, who knows.

Can you insure an Irish plate car for use on UK roads, then you have to get it re-registered. 

Lots more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7372544390/user/100013663006956/

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

Normally, driving it back would be the easist solution. How Covid might affect that though, who knows.

Can you insure an Irish plate car for use on UK roads, then you have to get it re-registered. 

Lots more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7372544390/user/100013663006956/

Can you let me know what facebook page that is on. The link won't work for me, cheers.