Opel Manta GTE Wanted

David Graham

Dear All,

As some of you already know I am in the market for an Opel Manta (GTE or GTE Exclusive),  having had five Mantas during the 1980s from a SR Berlinetta to a GTE Exclusive I find I want one again.

I have cash waiting for the right car be it a Coupe or a Hatch.

Please get in touch if you have a car for sale or know of one 

Many thanks.

Regards

David

a mate is selling a 2,0 gte coue non sunroof in red 67k miles every Mot from new comes with spares hes the only owner needs a bit of tidying but very nice    interior is mint as he always had seat covers on  will get a price i havent got the room or ide have it myself

• Like 3

ime going down to see it tomrrow will get a few pics   i have to be str8 with you tho after thinking on it over night and speaking to him about it  ime very tempted to sell my berlinetta project and have this........ but as i say let me go own have a real good look then will know more 

Edited by stumpy
  • Like 3

well i bought it so sorry mate.. i had no intention of buying it when i mentioned it ... but the deal was to good to pass up
offered it for mates rates and a bit of gate making and fencing around his place and the main thing is  i can keep it at his place under cover for as long as i like really [lives on a farm]
so thinking cap on now regards my berlinetta wether to keep going or sell as a project

anyway best of luck and if i hear of anything or anything changes with this you will be first to know

Edited by stumpy
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, stumpy said:

well i bought it so sorry mate.. i had no intention of buying it when i mentioned it ... but the deal was to good to pass up
offered it for mates rates and a bit of gate making and fencing around his place and the main thing is  i can keep it at his place under cover for as long as i like really [lives on a farm]
so thinking cap on now regards my berlinetta wether to keep going or sell as a project

anyway best of luck and if i hear of anything or anything changes with this you will be first to know

Any photos? 

• Like 1

had to use my phone for light to look over her but will go down next week and clear the way rolls of fencing wire  pallets of feed ect ect  good thing is its been parked on rubber horse matting and a cover over it but its amazing how dusty it still is 

• Like 1