Manta A heater housing/motor cover

Hi Guys

Im trying to find an A series heater housing/motor cover, anyone got a spare? not fussed on condition. Ideally a good one but thinking it might be some that could be printed if only a rough one is available.

See pic attached for the part im after.

Thanks

Andy

opel-heater-cover.jpg

3 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

I have one with a crack in it off my AsconaA, not sure when I will manage to get down though to get pics.

I got a replacement hence I won't be needing it

Hey Jess

That could be good. What would you want for it? and how big is the crack, is it just a split or is there a piece missing?

Andy

49 minutes ago, 611 said:

Hey Jess

That could be good. What would you want for it? and how big is the crack, is it just a split or is there a piece missing?

Andy

It was just split and a bit warped mate. I'll get a pic for you, and if it's any good you can have it for a donation of a couple of quid to your fav charity or something that you decide.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

It was just split and a bit warped mate. I'll get a pic for you, and if it's any good you can have it for a donation of a couple of quid to your fav charity or something that you decide.

Hey Jess 

That would be great. Just let me know when you have had time to get a pic and what the postage is.

The donation is a great idea. I had a few small jobs i did last year that weren't worth invoicing, so i got my clients to make donations, think its a nice thing in current circumstances. I will make a donation to bristol zoo as its my daughters favourite place to visit when we go to Bristol.

Andy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 611 said:

Hey Jess 

That would be great. Just let me know when you have had time to get a pic and what the postage is.

The donation is a great idea. I had a few small jobs i did last year that weren't worth invoicing, so i got my clients to make donations, think its a nice thing in current circumstances. I will make a donation to bristol zoo as its my daughters favourite place to visit when we go to Bristol.

Andy

Will do, should be able to get there by the weekend abs will bring it back home with me anyway.

2 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Will do, should be able to get there by the weekend abs will bring it back home with me anyway.

Brilliant. I will have it anyway as im sure something can be done to it to sort it out.

Thanks

Andy

Hi mate, popped down today to get it but bad news.

my mate down there said he remembers me throwing out when I got the replacement. The reason I forgot probably was I gad the apprentice strip it before he skipped it 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sorry !

2 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Hi mate, popped down today to get it but bad news.

my mate down there said he remembers me throwing out when I got the replacement. The reason I forgot probably was I gad the apprentice strip it before he skipped it 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sorry !

Argh, bugger. Never mind, you can only hold on to so much stuff for so long.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Andy