Finally got on here

NeilBoylan

Thanks Ian was a great day apart from the rain and the journalist and photographer where superb and I have worked with them before on classic car magazine my manta is in bits at the moment changing drivers chassis leg as it was one I made when I first did the car nearly done and bare metalling the whole underneath 

• Like 1

Great pics, car looks great, is it an exclusive, complete with sunroof, has it got green tint glass, hard to tell with dans pics. Neil, you should go a bit of a write up on spec, history of car, and what youve done, dont worry about the computer thing, almost impossible to go wrong nowadays, anyway we are all in the same boat. 

Hi it’s an exclusive no sunroof as I cut the roof off not just the skin pillars as well did it with good friends Ian goacher and Martin Warner and Jim Murphy I stripped it to a bare shell chassis legs jacking points floors inner outer sills rear arches front wings nose  cone rear bottom corner battery tray washer bottle tray lots of welding all done by me car has original engine replacement gearbox 1.8 back axel rebuilt all new suspension spaxs adjustable shocks 40mm front springs 55 mm rears adjustable pan hard rod k&n filter 2/5 ‘’ scorpion stainless steel exhaust and just had full leather and alacantera interior trim seats and door cards front and rear custom parcel shelf  rep bbs 15’’ 8x15 wheels 205/5015  tyres bf Goodrich brake lines twin pot calipurs  painted in Vauxhall flame red 

• Like 3