i200 for Sale B580 OEA £26.5K

Spotted on Facebook .

picture showing odometer is 22K, but no comments about # owners and Mileage on the advert.

History shows mikes was 18.6K miles in 2007, pretty good pass history 2007 - 2015.

Cool collector car imho.

F2A14437-7BEE-4D7C-88B5-A41EC43DEDE8.jpeg

664FBE9F-A8DA-4F54-8A8F-22D49370E38A.jpeg

Edited by Jessopia74
Add pic
  • Like 3

What does it mean in the description when it says "Excellent project" ?

What work needs doing i wonder 

A few weeks ago when this car first appeared for sale several people thought it was overpriced but with prices achieved recently at auctions who knows.

• Like 1

Remember it in the club 15yrs ago, seen it floating about a few years ago, and seen it advertised weeks ago here at KG motorsport, given that manta clocks only go to 100,000, i doubt it being 22k mikes as its a well used car, although saying that well.... do the research! 

Nice car, it is what it is, there are no others, want it buy it!  Got aa early 90s mag with it in it, thats enough for me. 

1 hour ago, ®evo03 said:

Remember it in the club 15yrs ago, seen it floating about a few years ago, and seen it advertised weeks ago here at KG motorsport, given that manta clocks only go to 100,000, i doubt it being 22k mikes as its a well used car, although saying that well.... do the research! 

Nice car, it is what it is, there are no others, want it buy it!  Got aa early 90s mag with it in it, thats enough for me. 

Some guy did message me in FB and say it was 122K.

That reminds me, not gonna say too much but, what is the most waste of a car anyone has seen, the car left rotting away, rather than the owner selling it, with the typical reasons, i will get round to it one day, sentimental reasons, and many others.

I know of a very rare manta held together by paint and underseal, been outside for 20 plus years, and a house to fury friends. A shame really.  > what a waste! 

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, ®evo03 said:

That reminds me, not gonna say too much but, what is the most waste of a car anyone has seen, the car left rotting away, rather than the owner selling it, with the typical reasons, i will get round to it one day, sentimental reasons, and many others.

I know of a very rare manta held together by paint and underseal, been outside for 20 plus years, and a house to fury friends. A shame really.  > what a waste! 

Indeed mate, see lots of stories where people approach an owner to save a classic, but they refuse to sell it even though they are never or even able to restore. 

• Like 1

Yeah, looks like the chap who replied in the thread has purchased it, parked next to his other i200.

He did say to me that his i200 will be for sale if he purchased another , so can only assume that will be up for more money and the chap will restore thus one.

Be interesting 👍