Yes , buyers premium for £2-£20,000 is 7.5% plus vat and then if you bid online there is an extra 2.5% on top as they don’t run there own online bidding platform 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Buz said:

Yes , buyers premium for £2-£20,000 is 7.5% plus vat and then if you bid online there is an extra 2.5% on top as they don’t run there own online bidding platform 

So car would have cost the buyer £7560

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Buz said:

So 12% on top.

19 minutes ago, Buz said:

Also sellers premium  is the same rate as buyers premium 

Good business this auction 🤔 And I though ebay was expensive 🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thought sone would be happy the price did not run away ? Is thus the car that is dogged with running issues?

Not convinced these morning auctions are as popular as the one in the evening, stark contrast to bidding I think. 

Edited by Jessopia74
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

Thought sone would be happy the price did not run away ? Is thus the car that is dogged with running issues?

Running issue sorted by seller.

He had it up for sale at £7500 on an ebay classified ad so it made what he wanted in the end.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rapierdave said:

Running issue sorted by seller.

He had it up for sale at £7500 on an ebay classified ad so it made what he wanted in the end.

He says it’s sorted but did hardly any miles since I sold it ( I am very sceptical to say the least)  and changed the ecu. I am not convinced as I put 3 on it 😂💩

On 03/03/2021 at 07:34, Sutty2006 said:

Them lot at Matthewsons are getting a lot of mantas in lately! Seams to run well in the video, didn’t someone on here buy it and Chuck another ECU at it? And what were Opel thinking with that interior? Needs a grey interior that does. 🤣

I love the Chicago beige interior, my Platinum hatch had it, far better than the grey I reckon.

• Like 1

Exclusive Hatch just sold for £7250

IMG_9124.jpg.7123d0896dda32d9417378792fa3b9da.jpg

18 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

He says it’s sorted but did hardly any miles since I sold it ( I am very sceptical to say the least)  and changed the ecu. I am not convinced as I put 3 on it 😂💩

I reckon you should have named that car Christine when you owned it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

So from those prices, a coupe is worth double a hatch 🤔

It would appear so. TBH, I'm surprised the Exclusive GTE Hatch didn't get up to nearer £10K as it does 'look' very tidy throughout. I still think a decent hatch would be a shrewd purchase at those prices.

Danny's GTE hatch is still a good looking car despite the roof going and possible running issues. It's a pity Opel didn't do Steel Grey Exclusives. I think it would have been more popular than Monaco Blue.

Lets hope both of the hatches turn up on here or the Facebook group soon.

• Like 3

I've updated the Manta values to reflect.

Yes without a doubt Coupes in all types appear to sell for up to 100% more than the equivalent Hatch.

Supply & demand seems to have a hand here

2 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

So from those prices, a coupe is worth double a hatch 🤔

Always the case 

26 minutes ago, Buz said:

The last red hatch made £950. Was described as “very tired” underneath 

He said it was very tired, not tidy. 

1 hour ago, Monaco Blue said:

It would appear so. TBH, I'm surprised the Exclusive GTE Hatch didn't get up to nearer £10K as it does 'look' very tidy throughout. I still think a decent hatch would be a shrewd purchase at those prices.

Danny's GTE hatch is still a good looking car despite the roof going and possible running issues. It's a pity Opel didn't do Steel Grey Exclusives. I think it would have been more popular than Monaco Blue.

Lets hope both of the hatches turn up on here or the Facebook group soon.

This car was painted the wrong colour by the spray shop, sadly was done dolphin grey not steel grey. 😒

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

He said it was very tired, not tidy

Yep that’s what I wrote. I thought it was a great way  of describing rot 😂😂

Edited by Buz
  • Haha 3
51 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

This car was painted the wrong colour by the spray shop, sadly was done dolphin grey not steel grey. 😒

Ah yes, my mistake. It looks Steel Grey in the photo above comparing it with the Irish plated Exclusive. You must have been fuming at the time!