Sunshine & Opel Motoring

14 hours ago, 1900SR said:

It'll snow again at Easter.

Luckily the Missus has some DIY planned in for me for the bad weather! so got to make as much of the nice weather and getting the Manta out as i can ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2021 at 08:37, pjz1000 said:

Your taking a chance parking thereย ,if that's where I think it is. hope you had a hard hat.

๐Ÿ˜‚

That is indeed catlepoint! But i parked in the new bit so hopefully that's safer than it was before ๐Ÿ™‚

We will have to see if we can have a little Opel meet up later in the year if we are allowed too!!

Andy

yes that sounds like a good idea Andy hope all is well with you,ย i am in the throws of a bit of refurb with the car at the moment engine out being painted gearbox gone for bit of love a care at Gearlink . So hopefully in a few weeks will all be back in and ready for the summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pjz1000 said:

yes that sounds like a good idea Andy hope all is well with you,ย i am in the throws of a bit of refurb with the car at the moment engine out being painted gearbox gone for bit of love a care at Gearlink . So hopefully in a few weeks will all be back in and ready for the summer.

A good time to get that done, should be ready for when we are allowed to get out an about!ย What Box does yours have?

Give me a shout when you are all back up and running and we can plan a little drive out and stop somewhere for a coffee and catch-up!

ย 

Andy

On 21/03/2021 at 18:20, pjz1000 said:

Just a standard 4 speed .it was a bit noisy in 1st and 2nd and as I had the engine out I thought l might aswell get it done.

Just getting acquainted with the new colour for the engine.

20210319_164201.jpg

Looking nice and clean ๐Ÿ™‚