UK Supplier of Middle cooling hose CIH?

Trooker

Probably a long shot but after replacing my injector seals, gaskets & fuel hose yesterday had a nice run out to discover a leaking hose. I'm now thinking about a whole silicone kit but that's going to take a little while to sort out.

I see the 1336800 on edelshmeide but wondered if there was something more local so quicker & less shipping?

If you search for RH1327, this can cut down and be made to fit. Not perfect but does work and have done it myself in the past. Dont forget to recover the spring inside the hose you're taking off if there is one so it can be re-used. I have found they do rub through internally on the water pump stub and go unnoticed. It was just luck I spotted mine in time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trooker said:

Probably a long shot but after replacing my injector seals, gaskets & fuel hose yesterday had a nice run out to discover a leaking hose. I'm now thinking about a whole silicone kit but that's going to take a little while to sort out.

I see the 1336800 on edelshmeide but wondered if there was something more local so quicker & less shipping?

They’re great quality from Edelshmeide and only take a few days. Order them knowing they’re right. I got my hose from Demon Tweeks to make sure it was genuine. 

883DFD39-EBEC-4976-91CD-B6B564E74FCE.jpeg

D36AFAC5-5EC1-4BFB-8700-6CB78218B994.jpeg

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

They’re great quality from Edelshmeide and only take a few days. Order them knowing they’re right. I got my hose from Demon Tweeks to make sure it was genuine. 

883DFD39-EBEC-4976-91CD-B6B564E74FCE.jpeg

D36AFAC5-5EC1-4BFB-8700-6CB78218B994.jpeg

Wow! Looks great 👍 

mine was much more a get-it-done approach as I use the manta regularly. I previously got the seals, gaskets etc from edelschmiede but the Codan R9 from volksbolts. Wish I’d thought to order new hose clamps though as the new hose is marginally thicker in the wall & were a pain to refit 🙄

No more marginal air leak when hot though so running better again 😎 hence hating it sat with a duff coolant hose...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rutts said:

What hose is. I think I have an almost new one in unit 

It’s the big one from the water pump to the 3 way junction/manifold thing. Its right of the hose that goes to the bottom of the radiator. 

7A07ABF2-FEB8-4AA0-B1FC-6B7C88EE62EA.jpeg

891D1FF8-27E3-4B26-9A33-EC69703E80BA.jpeg

Edited by Trooker