Cavalier on eBay

Barn find is the buzz word in selling cars. It means you can try and charge double what it’s worth and extra for dust. The best you can hope for is that it’s unmolested and without really bad repairs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My B series is still in a barn. But I’m not selling it.......yet...... bugger, all my pics are on my old phone 

2 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

My B series is still in a barn. But I’m not selling it.......yet...... bugger, all my pics are on my old phone 

Oh I found it in the project section! Was a cow shed first, then turned into tractor storage, then I started renting in 2007 and it’s slowly been improved since. Only got a proper front door last year! 

726563AF-3AEC-45CE-92F5-96841F4DC45A.jpeg

• Like 1

Aren't they all In barns, sheds, garages, shops, lockups! If they are not, they should be, a roof saves them.

Joke, whats the difference between a flat and an apartment!

ok............out to the garage for me! 👉 👌💨💣💣

Edited by ®evo03

22 hours ago, Jonathan Pounsett said:

Is that the start of a Confederate Flag on the roof? 🙂

Pretty much yeah. Lol. Back in 2008 when I bought it it came out of a blokes front garden and I a-framed it straight to the steam off bay at work. The paint up the pillars and across the roof came off with the steamer, and because we had to jump through the windows to get in it I started that off lol. 

• Haha 1