X20XEV to Getrag help!

BushyFox

Hello. I’ve done some searching and I can’t find the answer I’m looking for. 

I have a X20XEV bottom end going into my Mk1 cavalier. It’s a 6 bolt flat flywheel. The gearbox is the Getrag from the 1.8 Manta. 

What clutch set up can I use? Found loads of info on the C20XE but nothing for an X20XEV with a flat 6 bolt flywheel. 

Normally its the cover to match the flywheel and the friction plate of the right size to match the gearbox splines. The only Vauxhall plate that matches for the 16v engines will be one that fits the F28 gearbox. Did the x20xev ever come attached to an F28?

A clutch company maybe able to sort this, tell them your flywheel, ecotec, clutch pressure plate? , and gearbox splines? 1.8 manta.

Got one made up, guy split three kits to make one, changed centre in friction plate, while i waited, it can be done! 

11 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

You need a 6bolt flat flywheel off the earlier 8V engine, then use that clutch type with a  Manta GTE pressure plate

Don't think you mean the GT/e pressure plate as thats a 4 bolt fitting and only works with the cih flywheel

• Thanks 1