why no one answers? ... no assistance!

gaggio

thanks for the replies! true I wrote very little on this forum, I use little internet now but I needed this purchase to finish my Manta GTE

I apologize if I made the wrong section ... I bought Manta B Parts on this site on the front page with shipping costs and a sticker of the site, I received a payment receipt email that I made with Paypal on February 16, I have written many emails but have never been answered

I have also written many times in the "contact us" section also here I have never received an answer ... now it is not a high cost but I absolutely needed this manual ... is there another email to write to?

in the next few days I will post some photos of my Manta

in the next few days I will post some photos of my Manta

I see. 

You have purchased something from the club shop! There have been delays in sending items from the club shop due to COVID and other reasons. Irmscherman is the person you need to contact, he’s been working through the back log of orders. 

The club shop has been closed since January due to covid. If you have ordered since then the site does warn that your order may not be shipped until after the current crisis is over. I do agree that you should have received a reply to your emails though.

club shop.JPG

agree thank you very much for the replies! my fault that I ignored the message on the front page thinking it was related to the meetings ...

and a relief now that someone has answered me and that the manual will arrive even if late

I needed to replace the clutch and with the manual I will have references on spare parts

well, this discussion can be closed here, I presented my car in a dedicated section

Gaggio,

While you wait for your workshop manual, please ask any questions that you have on the forum.

It is very unlikely that you will ask anything that the members cannot answer. Plus of course, most of us already have manuals, so we can post any content that is in there for you to see.

Good luck with your rebuild.  :thumbup

• Like 3

Is it the haynes manual, maybe if the fuel injection bit is translated, with the correct direction on fuel lines, is there any other errors in it?

Bought mine of 50p each, you need to read it the think about it and wonder, is it right? Dont believe everything you read, how true. 

ok thanks a lot for the answers! now I'm not in a hurry, due to the lockdown the car and it stops for a while now i was looking for a clutch kit for my 20E with getrag gearbox and also i wanted to see were the water pipes

I bought chargertech silicone hoses, but the hose kit are wrong, the diameters and lengths change despite the fact that they were for Manta B 20E on the site, have you already had experiences? ...

1 hour ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Sorry to hear this. I am nothing to do with the shop but i think its IrmscherMan you need to speak to on here. 

It’s ok Danny I think the hoses were from Chargertech not the shop. Not a company I’ve heard of. 

https://www.chargertech.net/silicone-hoses-opel/945-1155-opel-manta-b-20i-20e-radiator-hoses.html

Edited by Mickfrad
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mickfrad said:

It’s ok Danny I think the hoses were from Chargertech not the shop. Not a company I’ve heard of. 

https://www.chargertech.net/silicone-hoses-opel/945-1155-opel-manta-b-20i-20e-radiator-hoses.html

The other comments hadn’t loaded when I read this morning - strange.