Passenger door

Wardmar

I have an project thats nearing paint but after stripping the paint and filler off the passenger door we found it to be dented and rusted beyond hope. I am desperate for either a rust free passenger door or a door skin. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the UK for it so any leads will be welcome.

10 hours ago, Wardmar said:

I have an project thats nearing paint but after stripping the paint and filler off the passenger door we found it to be dented and rusted beyond hope. I am desperate for either a rust free passenger door or a door skin. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the UK for it so any leads will be welcome.

Ebay 

1 hour ago, Troubled Taff said:

Coupe of hatch, does it matter? I have a hatch in black. Basingstoke.

Doors are exactly the same Coupe & Hatch. It's the glass that's different.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Troubled Taff said:

How urgent, please? I have a few but I'll have to get them out of the shed. I can send on Saturday, they are all quite good, but not perfect sorry. 

If you could send then Saturday that would be great 

Not sure if this is passenger door, but if not I do have one in very, very similar condition. A few small dents and nicks. No filler, no rust in the bottom. If you need any close ups of a particular area just ask. These were cut off a car I came across about 10 years ago in Wales. They were cut off as the car was about to be taken for scrap, hence the hinges. 

IMG_20210627_151003.jpg

IMG_20210627_151027.jpg

IMG_20210627_151049.jpg

IMG_20210627_151131.jpg

Not sure if this is passenger door, but if not I do have one in very, very similar condition. A few small dents and nicks. No filler, no rust in the bottom. If you need any close ups of a particular area just ask. These were cut off a car I came across about 10 years ago in Wales. They were cut off as the car was about to be taken for scrap, hence the hinges. 

No problem Sir, keep an eye on here and you have "first dibs". Stay safe.

• Like 1