Jump to content

GTE starter motor and dip stick


Snowy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have 5 dip sticks you are welcome to one drop me you address. In the post by monday. Might have a starter but it might not have been used for a while so not sure if will work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Troubled Taff said:

I have 5 dip sticks you are welcome to one drop me you address. In the post by monday. Might have a starter but it might not have been used for a while so not sure if will work.

Thanks. I have messaged you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Paul: Nice gesture👍

@Snowy: Maybe the time to consider buying a starter of a 2.4/3.0 , fits also but more power. Have this on my GSI.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, H-400 said:

@Paul: Nice gesture👍

@Snowy: Maybe the time to consider buying a starter of a 2.4/3.0 , fits also but more power. Have this on my GSI.

I used to buy the frontera 2.4 items but they're a bit thin on the ground now.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Still looking, especially for the dip stick.

Unless someone doesn't mind taking a few measurements for me so I can make my own.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

Fairly certain I’ve got a spare dipstick and starter motor somewhere if you’re struggling to find them…. 

I can buy a new starter if necessary but if you have both that would be great.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Troubled Taff said:

I have been busy. I have them wrapped but haven't got to The post office. They are yours, just need to get them in the post.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Troubled Taff said:

Posted today for for very Tuesday. Detail for tracking in attachment. Let me know when you get them. 

IMG_20210729_165824.jpg

Thanks, let me know how much I owe you.

Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/07/2021 at 07:54, Sutty2006 said:

Fairly certain I’ve got a spare dipstick and starter motor somewhere if you’re struggling to find them…. 

Did you manage to find that dip stick, still looking for one. 

Thanks 

On 30/07/2021 at 07:05, Troubled Taff said:

Posted today for for very Tuesday. Detail for tracking in attachment. Let me know when you get them. 

 

 

We,'ll make sure it's all in I before we decide. 

 

The starter motor arrived today, i can strip it and rebuild it now thanks.

Let me know how much I owe you please.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

Thought the other guy found a dipstick? I know I’ve got one somewhere…..

A starter motor but not the dipstick. But a starter motor is fantastic. 

If you do have a dipstick that would be great.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Troubled Taff said:

I Sent a dipstick in a white card roll. Give it time!

PS the starter was working up until January in a car. It came out servicable. 

Ah ok, I just assumed you didn't have one. The entire engine is being rebuilt so I will strip and rebuild the starter at the same time. Rebuild kits are readily available. 

Please let me know how much I owe you.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Troubled Taff said:

I'll wait until I need some advice or a favor. I don't want any money for those. Stay in touch. 

Thanks again. Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...