2L CIH carb manifold

Snowy

I'm going to run my CIH on fuel injection but while I collect all the parts I need I will stick it on a carb. 

So does anyone have a carb manifold for a 2L CIH, as complete as possible would be great.

Thanks

7 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Are the standard inlet manifolds different, depending on carb? Take it, its standard inlet and not side draughts? 

Yes, standard inlets are different depending on the carb type. But I'd be happy with any of them.

38 minutes ago, Trooker said:

Are you going for a modern fuel injection system?

Yes. So I'm deciding right now on what air mass meter etc I want to use. Also I want a Frontera 2.4 timing cover, which I think I've got sorted, so the crank sensor looks standard.

So to get the car up and running I will use a carb while I collect all the bits.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Yes. So I'm deciding right now on what air mass meter etc I want to use. Also I want a Frontera 2.4 timing cover, which I think I've got sorted, so the crank sensor looks standard.

So to get the car up and running I will use a carb while I collect all the bits.

Excellent project, I hope you do a topic/thread on it. 🤞

2 hours ago, Trooker said:

Excellent project, I hope you do a topic/thread on it. 🤞

I will, I did it years ago and the gains are good. What I cannot decide though is an extra 15bhp worth the £600 for high comp pistons 

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

I will, I did it years ago and the gains are good. What I cannot decide though is an extra 15bhp worth the £600 for high comp pistons 

Excellent!

£600 for pistons 😬

What will you regret most when it’s done though, spending the money or wondering ‘what if’ 

Only you can really answer that. Wisdom to you!

2 hours ago, Trooker said:

Excellent!

£600 for pistons 😬

What will you regret most when it’s done though, spending the money or wondering ‘what if’ 

Only you can really answer that. Wisdom to you!

I don't think I will miss it, if I wanted power I wouldn't be starting with a CIH.

• Haha 1