Jump to content

“Berlinetta” Badge Nuts

Jonathan Pounsett

Recommended Posts

Would be worth finding the name of them! Only recently found the name for trackrod rpend nuts with split pins, castle nuts! Makes sense!

Closest i can find is,


Engineered nuts,

Push on nuts

Captive nuts

If its any use, the same nut is used to hold L shape piece on later manta side skirt. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...