Manta name to return

yeah that looks ok ( in a modern sort of way) and in keeping with the new front end style of the new current models .

other one looks crap thou !      shame that some people will look at it and think its beautifull !.a friend of mine wants to change his current car and wants something that looks as modern as possible.to him that means most angles and sharp edges on bodywork and most gadgets and biggest screen inside. he once sat in mine and couldnt beleive how basic he thought it was .it was far from basic i told him (cav gls) but he asked how to i manage without navigation and how can i listen to music ! 

no answer was given !

• Haha 2

Green one looks like one of those fiat cars from a few yrs back with halfraud alloys, wonder does it cut grass also, maybe they where on grass, design effort 1 out of ten, looks like someone flashed a 400 kit in front of them, went for lunch, then had a go!

Tbh, needs lowered about 1m, 

Yellow car is a modern jag, audi, bmw with a different badge! 

As an bodywork guy said to me recently, older cars had character, style, and shape, and where ground breaking.

Why does everything (modern) look the same?