Mikalor Hose Clamps

A set of Mikalor Hose Clamps originally fitted to my A series but i have now gone with the gates clamps so they are not need.

If anyone is interested £10 + £3.20 postage.

1 x 55-59mm

1 x 51-55mm

1 x 43-47mm

1 x 40-43mm

5 x 23-25mm (only 4 shown in pic as i found another one while rummaging through the parts box!)

Andy

20210711_164017.jpg

On 18/07/2021 at 21:29, ®evo03 said:

Would they suit a 2.0 carb B?

Can u run over just where they fit, if i fit em, want them all same, got an original gm set, but would fit these instead, maybe.

From memory and without measuring it would be top and bottom rad hoses. Water pump outlet and thermostat and then the smaller ones were for the two hoses to the heater matrix.

I think the B is the same setup for the rad, water pump and thermostat. not seen the heater matrix setup on a B but i think the hoses are the same size?

Never had any issues when they were fitted, they never leaked, only changed them when i pulled the engine to change a piston and decided to use the gates ones.

If you want to pay the postage im happy to send them to you and you can see what fits and we can go from there?

They are just sat around getting in the way and annoying the missus!!

Andy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Pm send, that has to be 1 brownie point gained from the missis at least

Two now as i have have also sold a wilwood clutch pedal i had lying around 🙂 Will stop her moaning for a little bit.

Andy