Side Vent Fixing Plugs and other bits and bobs

Jonathan Pounsett

Has anyone been able to source the plastic plugs that fix the side vent cover panel. I thought I had found some but when they arrived I realised they were too small.1ACD58BE-55A7-4528-8CA8-74D3382D67CF.thumb.jpeg.f18a2916333ca30239390d9408363c10.jpeg

Also still looking for;

Door check straps - failing this just new rubbers.

Dashboard top in Black

Roof aerial

Black carpets - may consider other colours if in really nice condition.

I would be interested too....for larger parts, I saw a Wheeler Dealers/SOS program  ? the other day when they managed to get a Astra GTE wheel centre cap 3D printed...plastic or metal parts can be reproduced..

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 22/07/2021 at 16:37, GTEPETE said:

I would be interested too....for larger parts, I saw a Wheeler Dealers/SOS program  ? the other day when they managed to get a Astra GTE wheel centre cap 3D printed...plastic or metal parts can be reproduced..

Indeed, I have an university upstart in Hull and the young chap can high resolution scan and reprint with a commercial 3D printer such parts. But he needs a new one ideally or at least an excellent condition to scan.

For me it is the top armrest plastic bucket I have been looking for as they are always chewed up, not made progress so far.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2022 at 16:53, Jessopia74 said:

Indeed, I have an university upstart in Hull and the young chap can high resolution scan and reprint with a commercial 3D printer such parts. But he needs a new one ideally or at least an excellent condition to scan.

For me it is the top armrest plastic bucket I have been looking for as they are always chewed up, not made progress so far.

This was what I made a little measurement for wasn't it?

Thinking about it, it might be possible to turn them from polypropylene rods.

9 hours ago, mepbowles said:

This was what I made a little measurement for wasn't it?

Thinking about it, it might be possible to turn them from polypropylene rods.

Yes mate, but they want to 3D scan them . I keep looking for a good one. But if they could be turned, that would work, just take time as it will be thin walls