Jump to content

rubbing strake clips


Julian
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can someone please guide me to an address where I can get those clips that hold the chrome rubbing strips onto the body of my Vauxhall Coupe.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

If you can manage a pic, think i have a few, plus all the strips! Dont know why, never had a cav! 

Spent the best part of an hour trying to put a photo on, BUT I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH!!! Iis it possible for one of you to send me your email address, so I can send you a photo to put up? asking a lot I know but unable to think of any other way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Julian said:

Spent the best part of an hour trying to put a photo on, BUT I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH!!! Iis it possible for one of you to send me your email address, so I can send you a photo to put up? asking a lot I know but unable to think of any other way.

Will you message me your email so that I can send you a photo? Please. I can't think of any other way to do it.

                                                                                                                                                     Julian.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Julian said:

Spent the best part of an hour trying to put a photo on, BUT I AM NOT CLEVER ENOUGH!!! Iis it possible for one of you to send me your email address, so I can send you a photo to put up? asking a lot I know but unable to think of any other way.

Mine comes out upside down,Only on here every where else normal 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 1200bandit said:

Mine comes out upside down,Only on here every where else normal 

Might be worth trying a different browser if you’re on a PC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Trooker said:

Might be worth trying a different browser if you’re on a PC. 

I am on a iPad, l don’t know what a browser is

.Don’t understand computers

The wife has tried on more than one occasion 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, 1200bandit said:

I am on a iPad, l don’t know what a browser is

.Don’t understand computers

The wife has tried on more than one occasion 

iPad should be fine, strange indeed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like that the only solution to this is to use self tappers to fit it, like drill through the rugger strip and bury the head of the self tappers in the rubber.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Julian said:

Looks like that the only solution to this is to use self tappers to fit it, like drill through the rugger strip and bury the head of the self tappers in the rubber.

You want to find the clips if you can. They have tiny little spaces that keep the trim off the bodywork so water and dirt doesn’t get caught behind them.

How many clips do you need - I can probably find 4 or 5 and I’m sure others have odd ones knocking around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found out this morning that VAUXHALL (GREENS) OARTS have them in stock, they contacted me today. cost is £1.50 each that's including postage. £15 for ten.

11 minutes ago, Julian said:

I found out this morning that VAUXHALL (GREENS) OARTS have them in stock, they contacted me today. cost is £1.50 each that's including postage. £15 for ten.

Why can't we edit any spelling mistakes any more?  OARTS IS SUPPOSED TO BE PARTS!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...