Original Manta GT/E Coupe rear shelf speakers.

Mike.

I’m on the lookout for a good unmarked set of rear shelf speakers for the Manta GT/E coupe. The plastics I would like to be in first class condition, the speakers themselves I’m not worried about as I’ll be replacing them. 

Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Paul Barrett said:

I’ve jus built them for a recently acquired coupe I’m afraid. 
very easy to do Mike. 

this is the link to speakers 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alpine-150W-2Way-4-x6-4x6-SXE-Car-Door-Shelf-Speakers-/371057192333?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Have you upgraded the dashboard speaker too? It looks like one of these would do the job nicely. 

4 hours ago, Paul Barrett said:

I haven’t no, could be a good shout.

thinking of going for an underseat sub woofer too

You’ll have to let us know how you get on with the subwoofer, I looked and didn’t think there was enough space. 

6 hours ago, Mickfrad said:

You’ll have to let us know how you get on with the subwoofer, I looked and didn’t think there was enough space. 

Will depend how high you have seats set I guess, I have to have drivers on lowest mount points, I haven’t measured up yet though

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/08/2021 at 13:37, Mickfrad said:

I have a Kenwood KSC SW11 in my C1 and it's plenty bassy to take the strain off the smaller speakers. I bought one for my Cavalier and it fits under the front seat nicely. I've run everything except the switched live from the ignition/lighter as I could only find a continuous live.

Similar sized underseat subwoofers are available from Clarion and Pioneer or budget options from China.

Clarion SRV313 or 303

Pioneer TS WX110

Pioneer TS WX130

Or there's the Pioneer TS WX70 which wont fit under the seat but is low profile so could work well in the boot without taking up space.

models 

• Thanks 1