Jump to content

B series front indicator brackets.


Sutty2006
 Share

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

Looking at my 76 coupe, it had a front end welded on about 10 years ago. No idea why they didn’t save the indicator brackets. Does anyone have a rotten front end they can cut them off for me? 

Yes, do you want both sides? I may even have some that I have already cut off an old cavalier.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

Yes please. Both sides are missing 

B390ED3B-D088-4195-B839-39749FA2BF3C.png

799C555F-DEA6-412C-B5B3-A817E381E6D5.png

No problem, I shall dig them out for you tomorrow. If I can't find the ones I've already cut off I will cut the ones off the yellow coupe. I've a NOS front end for that car.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
17 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

Bump. Still need these. 

How quick do you need these. Might be able to help next month when my donor shell comes home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Vince said:

How quick do you need these. Might be able to help next month when my donor shell comes home.

Is it a coupe shell? I might need another cut from the boot seal lip if it is. Not in a massive rush. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

Is it a coupe shell? I might need another cut from the boot seal lip if it is. Not in a massive rush. 

yes it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/03/2022 at 10:17, Vince said:

How quick do you need these. Might be able to help next month when my donor shell comes home.

Hi Vince is the nearside boot hinge available and not bent or distorted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hoobby said:

Hi Vince is the nearside boot hinge available and not bent or distorted

Eventually yes. It's a GTE hinge not an exclusive if that makes any difference?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Vince said:

Eventually yes. It's a GTE hinge not an exclusive if that makes any difference?

Yes same hinge saloon are different as I found out.

Just let me know when you have it.

Not sure if you know but the pivot shaft is splayed open you will have to drill it out.

IMG_20210530_123222.thumb.jpg.6e5fbc9ed6701251b73203ba8770c98e.jpg.53da5b583635361a65ae06eec92ac680.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hoobby said:

Yes same hinge saloon are different as I found out.

Just let me know when you have it.

Not sure if you know but the pivot shaft is splayed open you will have to drill it out.

IMG_20210530_123222.thumb.jpg.6e5fbc9ed6701251b73203ba8770c98e.jpg.53da5b583635361a65ae06eec92ac680.jpg

Or simply cut round it?😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...