A series bias pedal box

Paul Barrett

Hey Paul

I was thinking about using a set of these. As you could make your own frame up and position exactly as you want and the master cylinders are nice and compact.

Just need to find someone in the US who can buy them and send them over as they are pretty expensive over hear but nice and cheap in the US!

Andy

til72-607.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 611 said:

Hey Paul

I was thinking about using a set of these. As you could make your own frame up and position exactly as you want and the master cylinders are nice and compact.

Just need to find someone in the US who can buy them and send them over as they are pretty expensive over hear but nice and cheap in the US!

Andy

I don't know mate, even with conversion rate once you pay shipping they are still a good chunk of money. Makes the ones Paul is selling an absolute bargain 😉

7 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

I don't know mate, even with conversion rate once you pay shipping they are still a good chunk of money. Makes the ones Paul is selling an absolute bargain 😉

£330 over here or $250 at summit racing! makes them under £200. I have a mate who has a place in the US and usually brings things back but due to all this covid stuff he cant even get over to his place until now and even then he's not going to rush over. Pauls is a good price but being able to make your own mounting and then set these where you want makes me wish i had used this on mine. I used bulk head mount which are good but limiting to where they go. Might be a little upgrade next year when he travels again and i have finished painting mine!

8 hours ago, 611 said:

£330 over here or $250 at summit racing! makes them under £200. I have a mate who has a place in the US and usually brings things back but due to all this covid stuff he cant even get over to his place until now and even then he's not going to rush over. Pauls is a good price but being able to make your own mounting and then set these where you want makes me wish i had used this on mine. I used bulk head mount which are good but limiting to where they go. Might be a little upgrade next year when he travels again and i have finished painting mine!

For a bare top mount pedal box maybe, but if you want it with cylinders etc, it's a bit more than that. 
Definitely nice if you can get someone to bring it over though, saves a good chunk of UPS tokens

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

For a bare top mount pedal box maybe, but if you want it with cylinders etc, it's a bit more than that. 
Definitely nice if you can get someone to bring it over though, saves a good chunk of UPS tokens

I have master cylinders that will fit but some of the new Tilton ones are quite cool when hooked up to the triple remote reservoir that i already have 🙂

Couldn't convince the missus that it was worth a trip to the US to save some cash one these!!

• Haha 1