Opel Manta Coupe GTE Exclusive 2.0L, Monaco Blue coming up for auction at Ewbank's Auctioneers Surrey on 5th September

Enthusiasts might be interested in this Opel Manta Coupe GTE Exclusive 2.0L, Monaco Blue coming up for auction on 5th September at Surrey-based Ewbanks. Gorgeous inside & out. Follow the link for more information & help with enquiries:

https://www.ewbankauctions.co.uk/20211013C-lot-0-Opel-Manta-Coupe-GTE-Exclusive-2-0L-Monaco-Blue?arr=0&auction_id=668&box_filter=0&category=&department_id=&exclude_keyword=&export_issue=0&high_estimate=0&image_filter=0&keyword=&list_type=&lots_per_page=0&low_estimate=0&month=&page_no=1&paper_filter=0&search_type=&sort_by=&view=lot_detail&year= 

Viewing days are Saturday 4th 2pm-5pm & the morning of the sale.

Sale commences 12pm Sunday 5th September 

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 13:14, starmist said:

Looking at the rust on the seat frames I would definitely want to have a good look at the condition underneath. If it goes for around the estimate though, somebody could pick up a bargain.

Sold for £9500 plus whatever commision etc.

Look at its mot history nothing before 7 July 2017 so probably been off road long term then 4 September 2019 fails for corrosion o/s/f floor pan 

To me looks like bare minimum was done to get it on the road in 2017 ?.

Mot is due 9th September did the seller not feel confident enough to put another year on it before selling?.

I personally think it's pretty bad underneath like mine was when I got it had passed with no advisorys but first mot with me long list of corrosion issues but looked stunning inside and out but underneath rot rot rot will be interesting to see it's next mot.

• Like 2