Ex Ian Virco Red Rocket.

ANDY ABBOTT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 31/03/2022 at 11:30, ®evo03 said:

Wonder how the engine is prepped, and what coatings are used, any issues later on, paint peel,  lift etc.

Top work as always...... Amazing.

Used the same method on all my cars no issues to report. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

It wil l be like the GS/E I suspect. Different talking about letting it go, to when it comes to it 😁

Believe me it can’t go soon enough. Taken so much time and effort. Just hope when it’s done the new owner will love it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealExile said:

I really will want this car but with prices the way they are this will be way out of my league especially with the effort that has gone in, if that hatch that went recently is anything to go by then this will be 20k maybe more 🤔

Let’s be honest, it will be cheaper than it should be as there is a market cap tbh. And it will be worth every penny too.

Be interesting to see what it went for at auction for sure.

My other Project is STILL at the bodyshop, turned up unannounced to see if he'd even started.... nope 🙄 still it will be worth the wait as his work is stunning. Hope for progress next week as I need to swap the gearbox, if he gets moving I could get it in perhaps whilst he's got the doors and bonnet off etc 🤔

2 hours ago, TheRealExile said:

Be interesting to see what it went for at auction for sure.

My other Project is STILL at the bodyshop, turned up unannounced to see if he'd even started.... nope 🙄 still it will be worth the wait as his work is stunning. Hope for progress next week as I need to swap the gearbox, if he gets moving I could get it in perhaps whilst he's got the doors and bonnet off etc 🤔

I have same issues with painters, they are always overbooked. Waiting for the rear valance and boot floor to be painted on Silver coupe 🤦‍♂️