Rear lower repair panel??

Brad1235

Screenshot_20211025-193626_Gallery.thumb.jpg.65810481ae77ce631d1245d444daf628.jpgHi everybody, new to OMOC.

So I've finally bought my first manta after wanting one since I was young. Anyway I'm after some repair panels and I'm not sure if I'm just not looking in the right places or is it something I'm going to have make myself. I need a panel for behind the rear wheel arches, below the bumper line. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Brad1235
Added image
  • Like 2

Dr Manta, edelschmiede and M+M Dronten are 3 companies you’ll be using regular from now on. Keep your eyes on eBay and on here for repair panels. These are common areas which aren’t being reproduced much at the moment. I’m glad that red 1.8 hatch is getting a new lease of life, what are your plans? 

• Like 1

Really appreciate all the replies. Thank you very much. 

So this car is one of the late Mantamans collection I believe.

Having wanted one for years, this appeared at the right time. And after a 4 hour drive south, then a 4 hour drive back to Durham, she arrived at her new found home. Within hours she was drained of any old fuel and fresh fuel put in. After some patience and a tin of brake cleaner, she eventually fired up and sounded healthy.

So now she starts off the key first time, every time.

Made a start on the electrics yesterday and by end of play today had all front, rear and dash lights working. Along with un siezing the heater motor and rear wiper motor. Just wiper jets and headlight wipers to get working now.

And that's where I am with her now. Still a long list to go through but I'll get there.

• Like 7

So today I've got the engine purring as it should. Couple of vacuum pipes were loose or missing. Also now all the interior is out ready for alot of welding. However given the age of the car and when it was last on the road not all bad. Couple of dents have been pulled out aswell. 

Roll on tomorrow when the welder comes out. 

16353497386487286763423112994421.jpg