Manta GTE Hatch @ Auction 11.12 21 (Mathewsons) est £2500-£3500

• evo3000 changed the title to Manta GTE Hatch @ Auction 11.12 21 (Mathewsons) est £2500-£3500
1 hour ago, Monaco Blue said:

Rare indeed. More so on a white GTE. Any idea which Lot No it is, as can't find it.

The other white GTE Hatch (D622JWY) sold for £7750. Looked far nicer than the one above though. 

Lot 440

1986 OPEL MANTA GTE – Classic Car Auctions in North Yorkshire – Mathewsons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny D114BCW said:

I have no idea how they make money at that place. Crap videos and the website itself is horrific!!!!!

Not very well organised considering the fees either, phoned in advance to see that red hatch, got there nobody on reception, had a mooch around and then some young lad asked if I'd made an appointment? Said I rang up and was told it was fine just turn up, no way I wasn't getting to see it after driving all that way so hopped over the chain barrier at one of the entrances and had a butchers, shouldn't have bothered in the end as the bloke totally messed me about, deal on then off, ah well hope the new owner is enjoying it. 

• Like 3