Is it a Bird, is it a Plane or an Ascona Part?????

Any Ascona experts out these know if these parts are from an Ascona and if so which model?

Found them in my box of bits and would like to list them as the right parts.

I also have an overrider that i will dig out and get a part number as i dont think that its a Manta one, all NOS.

Lock housing - 8948171

spacer.png

Seat belt - 9278431

spacer.png

Thanks

Andy

2 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

Says AsconaA on it, and if it is a seatbelt for AsconaA I would be into that mate

A friend of mine used to work for Vauxhall and had a Manta A and used to collect lots of parts and when he sold the Manta he just gave me a box of parts he had left, i think he would have written the names on the so i presumed they should be right but wasn't 100% sure just in case they had been put on them before he got them.

Its no good to me so its yours if you want it.

I have not opened it but i presume its the static style like the Manta A. I don't know what its worth? I was thinking £15 + postage??

Andy

1 hour ago, 611 said:

A friend of mine used to work for Vauxhall and had a Manta A and used to collect lots of parts and when he sold the Manta he just gave me a box of parts he had left, i think he would have written the names on the so i presumed they should be right but wasn't 100% sure just in case they had been put on them before he got them.

Its no good to me so its yours if you want it.

I have not opened it but i presume its the static style like the Manta A. I don't know what its worth? I was thinking £15 + postage??

Andy

Yeah seems fair enough mate, just PM me when you know the postage. Hermes would be cool

Beaware of MyHermes, their service has gone downhill since November, we have had issues with lost parcels and delayed delivery, apparently due to lack of drivers...gone back to the post office until things improve...more on their feedback pages

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Yeah seems fair enough mate, just PM me when you know the postage. Hermes would be cool

Great. I usually use the Post office like GTEPETE says but i will check and see what options there are and let you know.

Andy

• Like 1

On 04/01/2022 at 14:30, Jessopia74 said:

Ok, good stuff.

Hi Mate

Sorry for the late reply. 

I had a busy week with work and have been trying to sort a few bits on the A series today.

Delivery is about £3.60 for hermes or £3.20 for the post office. I dont think the post office is tracked like the Hermes. Both are about 2/3 days delivery.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, 611 said:

Hi Mate

Sorry for the late reply. 

I had a busy week with work and have been trying to sort a few bits on the A series today.

Delivery is about £3.60 for hermes or £3.20 for the post office. I dont think the post office is tracked like the Hermes. Both are about 2/3 days delivery.

Cool, you can the extra on the RM postage for the insurance. £20 all in should cover it, ok?

52 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

Cool, you can the extra on the RM postage for the insurance. £20 all in should cover it, ok?

Yep, £20 all in is fine with me. Do you want me to go for the post office option?

2 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Yeah, PO is fine. DM me how you want paying and I will get that sorted with the delivery info mate, thanks 🍻

Great. I will DM you when i get back from work tonight.

Andy

• Thanks 1