Head light parts diagram

martin mtc

Hi,  I have purchased a CD parts diagram from the forum but haven't received it yet , can anyone help me with an exploded view of the headlights so I can start putting them back together tomorrow. 

Please email to sales@mtcexhausts.co.uk 

Regards 

Martin 

20220126_185338.jpg

Edited by martin mtc

1 hour ago, martin mtc said:

Hi,  I have purchased a CD parts diagram from the forum but haven't received it yet , can anyone help me with an exploded view of the headlights so I can start putting them back together tomorrow. 

Please email to sales@mtcexhausts.co.uk 

Regards 

Martin 

20220126_185338.jpg

This might help a bit. In the exploded diagram the 2 parts of the back bit are combined and not shown blown apart.

you can just about see on the last pic that the adjusting screws have a black plastic bit which fits into the front section and this is an element on its own that the light sits in and then ring then holds it in place.

Andy

579b8e6d7c376_MantaAcdcover.JPG.49e897c1c120bfbba326962117f42491.jpg

Headlamp Set 02.JPG

Headlamp Set 01.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hi Andy , 

Thanks for the pic , I worked it out in the end , I know I'm going to possibly upset some hard line purists but it's what I wanted,  I'd rather see and be seen, than have some old restored headlights.

1 adjusting clip was broken so I'm getting some made.  ( that's why it's missing 1 headlight)

Would anyone be interested in some new headlight adjusting clips?

Regards Martin Leigh 

20220129_151032.jpg

20220129_142727.jpg

• Like 6

Nice, i see you are copying me 🙂

When i did mine they didn't have much in the way of led ones. Im using BMW ones and i think the less white style suits my red color, but i do think those look pretty smart witj your color.

I take it you are going for the black chrome look with all the trim?

Andy

IMG_20190120_1641494.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, martin mtc said:

Hi , I am removing as much chrome as I can,  the grilles are away getting modified now 😎 

I do love the red colour but always wanted the blue one since my original mustard coloured one around 1992 

Are you just removing all the trim or doing it black? interesting too see what mods you have for the grill!

Mine is looking a little better now its painted, just fitting all my chrome parts now 🙂

20211023_163820-1140x660.jpg

Edited by 611
  • Like 1