E720 PEE

Paul Barrett

Bitter sweet day at it today on PEE. 
wheels look great I couldnt wait somplonked yhem on and the rear springs and GAZ shocks. 
coukdnt bearded with messing with front springs so just sling wheels and shocks on.

finished ip the headlining too finally, lots of faff. 
polished up the front screen and cleaned up a good seal I have, literally at last bit to pop in on the seal and inleqnt on the screen by accident! Can’t actually believe it as the original screen is mint…….f*%#
so annoyed.

so blue tint screen needed asap if anyone has one. 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, john hibbert said:

looking smart  in that colour, goes well with them rims, nice choice, you have got a lot done on her

Cheers mate.

it’s getting there, no concours awards but coming together now for a decent driver get in and go manga. but as with all Builds plenty of setbacks afoot lol. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finally have a rear screen rubber

altopelhilfe.de

Ordered end of last week and arrived today from Germany. 

east Kent took 3 weeks to delivery the wrong rubber and cannot get through on the phone or email……..

sad as they used to be really good.

still waiting on the doors, paint reacted badly. Must have some cellulose on them at some point. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Paul Barrett said:

Back seats should be done next week then see what material is left to work the door cards! 
finally coming together. 

spoiler has gone back into paint not happy with it. 

They look good mate, did wonder if I woukdld go with the cloth for the bolsters when I get around to doing the coupe seats, but that definitely looks the part 👍😎😎😎

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

Those wheels look awesome. I’d love a set for my hatch! Great project Paul, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh! 

Cheers mate. 
went to see the interior today and drop off the new boards for the door cards. There’s enough fabrics left to get the blitz on the cards too which is cool. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...