Exclusive hatch breaking

Paul Barrett

2 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Just a heads up that it will be a grey dash top as it’s an exclusive, but also the carpets were never black (more dark grey) so maybe worth hunting down somebody breaking an early B or a Cav mk1 as they had all sorts of funky interiors. Rectangular washer bottles were on the superior GTEs 😌 never on exclusives but I think MrCarlos will have some in his stock. 
Hope that helps with the hunt.

My old SRB and my current Silver coupe both have the long washer bottle, I think it’s if they had headlamp washers fitted .

• Like 1

Yep that is correct. I was referring more towards the later cars rather than the older ones although like you say I think the non headlight washer early B's did have a round bottle which was slightly different to the later round ones. 

We need to get out more 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

I thought my early B should have the larger washer bottle but it doesn’t have the bracket holes, only the ones for round bottle. 

Ive got a rectangle washer bottle surplus to requirements somewhere if you want it. 🤣

Thanks @Sutty2006. Could you message me the price and a photo if it’s not too much trouble?

Paul has the door glass rail rubbers survived ? What about the support part that clips to underside of glass that engages when fully closed?  And some of the plastic bits out of the doors, top armrest buckets for blade, armrest big screw plastic insert into doors.

Grass does horrible things to cars, as does hard standing, best outside option is gravel. Lets the water drain away,  without splash back!

Oh,  that exclusive infill panel between the rear lights is unique,  as it is wider than a coupe,  as is the bumper if it survived.

RIP......

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Paul Barrett said:

The infill is available as I managed to remove without the studs snapping. 
didn’t realise they were different

No bumpers on car 

The hatch ones have cut outs on the back as the rear panels are different on a hatch and coupe 

Lock set off the car and the boot lock retaining ring freed up with a good soak for couple of days. The only trouble is the key doesn’t u lock it. Previous owners assures me they all the same barrels so it must be siezed still inside, so a meticulous strip down should see a useable boot lock. With the fuel cap matching too and I’ll include the ignition setup as pictured 

£100

6B9B3288-00BF-4E4C-BEB8-760A70D5DCF1.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...