Opel kadett

Mickfrad

25 minutes ago, evo3000 said:

Its a real shame its not a hatch though,because  like it or not thats where the interest is with these.would sell in a jiffy if it was.😎

Or a coupe, I had one and wish I’d never sold it……lovely looking car, rare and expensive now.

Nice, technically my very first car I owned, 1.2 in the baby blue, just never drove it far as was waiting on my pass cert so I could get the insurance  . However I swapped it for my first manta 1.9 SRB Auto and the rest is history as they say 😎

6 hours ago, IanG said:

Or a coupe, I had one and wish I’d never sold it……lovely looking car, rare and expensive now.

lol i was thinking the coupe too, my head is completely in HSR chevette territory a different animal but closely related.

3 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Nice, technically my very first car I owned, 1.2 in the baby blue, just never drove it far as was waiting on my pass cert so I could get the insurance  . However I swapped it for my first manta 1.9 SRB Auto and the rest is history as they say 😎

oddly enough this is the same colour as one of the  first mantas i went to have a look at in Brum..do you remember when you could buy them for about £750 or less gone are the days...i did not buy aforementioned BTW..it had to be a black gte which i still have to this day...🤑

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1

All I wanted back in the day was a HB GT or a Chevette HS, started saving then had to use that for a mortgage deposit.

On the up side I could sell the house, buy both and live in a tent, wonder if the missus would be up for that?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, drivegte said:

Very nice, same colour as a Vauxhall Magnum I drove back in the day.

One of my mates bought a 1800 Magnum, around 1981, when we lifted the bonnet it had a Firenza HPF lump in it, went like stink.

On 05/06/2022 at 17:40, IanG said:

All I wanted back in the day was a HB GT or a Chevette HS, started saving then had to use that for a mortgage deposit.

On the up side I could sell the house, buy both and live in a tent, wonder if the missus would be up for that?

I want this please Santa 🎅 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225019887255?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=tdc89HutT0m&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=1oAQMJSaQsq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1