F reg 1.8 Hatch - no interior

My SR was around that state of rot back in the day, people at the time thought I was nuts doing the body and all the welding to save it for a car that was worth around 400 quid at the time but that car gave me so much fun and I learnt loads along the way. With the way prices are now perhaps its worth saving? 🤔

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheRealExile said:

My SR was around that state of rot back in the day, people at the time thought I was nuts doing the body and all the welding to save it for a car that was worth around 400 quid at the time but that car gave me so much fun and I learnt loads along the way. With the way prices are now perhaps its worth saving? 🤔

It would be for someone with welding skills & space. 
Fancy a project? 

• Like 1

I so do and I was thinking the same to be honest.... space is my issue, I have a gap but only because my other Project is in the bodyshop 🤔 and I have my eye on something rather special but that depends on moving my Project on... tempting at the price when I last looked mind.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheRealExile said:

I so do and I was thinking the same to be honest.... space is my issue, I have a gap but only because my other Project is in the bodyshop 🤔 and I have my eye on something rather special but that depends on moving my Project on... tempting at the price when I last looked mind.

Something special sounds intriguing but I guess all will be revealed in due course?