Opel Monza Manifold And Injectors

Not cheap, but is a rare part now, ideal for converting to fit a Turbo or High capacity 4 Cylinder CIH...For ease of fitting the throttle body (managed to buy two new ones) I cut off the two rear runners for my engine...Chris Burt helped with the blanking plate (with 5th injector) and welding.

Image 2 - Opel Monza Manifold And Injectors

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175162975310?hash=item28c886e44e:g:Rc8AAOSwDmRiDjzm

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I bought this last week,(after thinking about it for about a month), For my 2.7 exclusive coupe; it’s on its way to David Manta sport in North Yorkshire. 
as I explained to him last week, I remember Herman talking about his Dutch friends cutting it down, machining + gas flowing explicitly for 2.2 and above capacity CIH engine’s.

It will replace the Carlton 2.2 item I’m currently running.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2022 at 11:09, execman said:

I bought this last week,(after thinking about it for about a month), For my 2.7 exclusive coupe; it’s on its way to David Manta sport in North Yorkshire. 
as I explained to him last week, I remember Herman talking about his Dutch friends cutting it down, machining + gas flowing explicitly for 2.2 and above capacity CIH engine’s.

It will replace the Carlton 2.2 item I’m currently running.

Snap lol! Sounds like you're working on the same idea as me! 🙂

How are you getting on? Are you going the front or rear runner removal route? I made up one years ago by cutting out the front pair of runners but the throttle body fouled on the underside of the bonnet so I'm gonna have another go with another manifold and fit a 2.6 Dual ram throttle.

The pics below are from a guy in Norway who also cut out the front runners and fitted the 2.6 throttle. He got his to fit by installing shorter engine mounts.

232705225_ErlendsManifold1.jpg.462760423cb5104f7f4d77f099106794.jpg1145573351_ErlendsManifold2.jpg.fa8ce5e5407da4f43bf66a5b5a3112f3.jpg

hi 2400Man,

this is with David "Mantadoc" Howell in North Yorkshire, and he favour's using the front 2 branches as it will sit lower under the bonnet. he says its a fair bit of work to get it all done so i wont see the results for a while.

i just hope this extra work is worth it as I hate having to give him extra work, when he has had enough on his plate with my car as it is!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, execman said:

hi 2400Man,

this is with David "Mantadoc" Howell in North Yorkshire, and he favour's using the front 2 branches as it will sit lower under the bonnet. he says its a fair bit of work to get it all done so i wont see the results for a while.

i just hope this extra work is worth it as I hate having to give him extra work, when he has had enough on his plate with my car as it is!

I’m sure he will happily spend the money you pay him 😁

But, I would go with front 2 too, it’s not the limiting factor of the top end of the engine anyway so the difference between the two options would be unmeasurable. 

• Like 1

I went also for the front two, the intake is lower and no problems to fit the throttle house. Some friends of the Navy welded the back plate and also the earth connection. Why do those shops of the Navy and the Airforce have nicer tools as us, the army? 

Abgr44Z.jpg

Still not fitted on the GSI, am working on our home...

• Like 4