Gold Berlinetta hatch wedding car.

Spotted today beside Meldrum house Hotel Oldmeldrum, a gold Berlinetta hatch being driven with white ribbons and the groom in the passenger seat, I passed them while driving my white manta gte coupe, gave them the big thumbs up, is this anyone in the club?

Think they were surprised to see another manta 😎

Edited by Mike.
  • Like 3

That’s brilliant,

Is the owner local as we have a North East OMOC WhatsApp group to organise local meets, members come from areas such as Stonehaven, Peterhead, Elgin, Huntly and Orkney 👍

• Like 1

8F0B3998-6EEA-4AC0-8B52-E3A5E74174C6.thumb.jpeg.957fb09478e840e551057cb0216c39e9.jpeg

Here we are with some of our manta’s, Royal Deeside show last year.

if you PM me your name and phone number I can get you added to our WhatsApp group and we can include you in our local meetings and rallies, it would be great to see another manta there 👍

• Like 5

Never, there is another gold Berlinetta and a red Berlinetta hatch in the group, and a few projects underway, some just starting and some near completion, I’ve contacted the group admin to add you, hopefully he will get you added this evening 👍

• Like 2