Ebay: Monaco Blue GTE Exclusive Coupe E100 OMM up for sale £23,000

It’s a lot of money, maybe it sell around that price 

When a rusty one sold for about £21,000 at matthews a few months ago
Pointed this out to the bride “is that the same as your one ,best getting that manta of yours done “

• Haha 2

Hi guys yes its me selling i dont want to but having to but if there was anyway of keeping it i would. I know when i bought it of chris he was gutted of letting it go and i must admit i havent owned it not that long but i feel the same ive had a fair few mantas ever since i was 17 im now 51 and dont think ill be able to afford to get back into manta ownership but dont think you can shake the manta bug but life moves on thanks adrian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Got a house in 1996 had to sell the manta (still in the same house)if l still had it be around £25,000 it was in excellent condition 

20 yeah later got a manta, though how much but got any way (£4,500) at today’s money £12,000 mark

On 06/08/2022 at 00:50, adrian credland said:

Hi guys yes its me selling i dont want to but having to but if there was anyway of keeping it i would. I know when i bought it of chris he was gutted of letting it go and i must admit i havent owned it not that long but i feel the same ive had a fair few mantas ever since i was 17 im now 51 and dont think ill be able to afford to get back into manta ownership but dont think you can shake the manta bug but life moves on thanks adrian

Did it sell adrian ? I see its come off ebay 

• Like 1

Hi carl yes it sold last night for the asking price a guy from norfolk rang me up wanting to know more about it told him everything i could sent loads of pics and he said he would have it he was always wanting a exclusive coupe just would of him rather come to look but i dont think he will be disapointed as its a lovely car

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, adrian credland said:

Hi carl yes it sold last night for the asking price a guy from norfolk rang me up wanting to know more about it told him everything i could sent loads of pics and he said he would have it he was always wanting a exclusive coupe just would of him rather come to look but i dont think he will be disapointed as its a lovely car

Thats great news adrian both for you and me in my selling dannys car capacity lol

• Like 2