Surely can’t be that price.

Are they being serious with this add, I’m sure I bought this a couple of year’s back for something like £24, they do the job perfect but at that price I think I would be looking to glue the old ones back on, even if it took a few attempts and different adhesive’s. It states more than 10 available so they can’t be short of supply.

That means my manta has just increased in valve by £800 😜

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202280716874?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=PpEWDwv3QHG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=EzFkRTiTQ2G&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by Mike.

10 minutes ago, Mike. said:

Are they being serious with this add, I’m sure I bought this a couple of year’s back for something like £24, they do the job perfect but at that price I think I would be looking to glue the old ones back on, even if it took a few attempts and different adhesive’s. It states more than 10 available so they can’t be short of supply.

That means my manta has just increased in valve by £800 😜

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202280716874?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=PpEWDwv3QHG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=EzFkRTiTQ2G&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

When they are out of stock they keep the listing live but just put the price up to something stupid. Once they've got stock they go back to the normal price.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

those that do the stupid price thing on ebay should br suspended.if they dont have something in stock to buy then the listing shouldnt be there. the same goes to those that use library pictures.

a small niggly point to some but if im looking to match some parts to a picture then the correct picture makes id much easier.

but yes lots of things now are stupid prices.way beyond what they are actually worth and they do it because they know people will pay if they want it.and they say its worth what people are willing to pay !