Windscreen wanted

Jrhall37

Hi, I'm after a front windscreen for my Mk1 Cavalier saloon. From what I'm aware the windscreen from coupe and hatchback cavs are 10mm too big for the saloons, but I could be wrong. I think the ascona windscreens should fit, but again please correct me if I'm wrong. Basically after anything that will fit, and I'm not bothered by the tint. Was planning on driving it to Goodwood revival this year, but a flying stone has put that plan to rest unless I can find a windscreen asap. I'm willing to travel or arrange for collection and have the money waiting. Many thanks

1 hour ago, Jrhall37 said:

Hi, I'm after a front windscreen for my Mk1 Cavalier saloon. From what I'm aware the windscreen from coupe and hatchback cavs are 10mm too big for the saloons, but I could be wrong. I think the ascona windscreens should fit, but again please correct me if I'm wrong. Basically after anything that will fit, and I'm not bothered by the tint. Was planning on driving it to Goodwood revival this year, but a flying stone has put that plan to rest unless I can find a windscreen asap. I'm willing to travel or arrange for collection and have the money waiting. Many thanks

Didn’t you have windscreen cover?

Auto Windscreens are replacing mine beginning of October - I had a 13 week wait while they made some. If your not insured give them a call.