Opel Manta Exclusive GTE 23 000 miles

• GTEPETE changed the title to Opel Manta Exclusive GTE 23 000 miles

You’ll be surprised how many messages you get with “£500 will collect now” chancers on eBay, gumtree and marketplace. It’s a breeding ground for those lowlife types. I always start or end my car ads with a sentence or two along those lines because it really does piss you off. 

13 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

You’ll be surprised how many messages you get with “£500 will collect now” chancers on eBay, gumtree and marketplace. It’s a breeding ground for those lowlife types. I always start or end my car ads with a sentence or two along those lines because it really does piss you off. 

May be its just me, but I am sure you can get your message across in a more friendly manner....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I missed it the first time round so hadn’t seen it had already been at £15K

I contacted via eBay messenger, he sent me pics no problem. It’s not shiny under there and the strut tops have some waxoyl around them but the inner wings looked fine, the battery tray looked ok as did the chassis legs from above. As far as the pics go it seemed genuine enough. 

• Like 2