Lapsed Manta owner now I've bought a red Berlinetta

Beeblebrox

Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself properly now I've bought a lovely red Berlinetta ( C611KVV ).  I need to change the tyres which I was aware of when I bought the car as they are from 1996 ! I was looking at Uniroyal rain expert for grip rather than long life, anyone have any recommendations ?   I am on the committee of Shenstone and District Car Club that run a motor racing sprint circuit called " Curborough Sprint Circuit"  near Lichfield Staffordshire all run by volunteers.  It is hired out most days when Sprints aren't running.  Many Car Clubs hire the circuit for Track days, only one car allowed on at a time with three different ways around.  We also have regular Saturday Breakfast meetings ( free to attend ) where a small number of classic and interesting cars attend, picture of my car at the last one attached.  Curborough.  http://www.curborough.co.uk.  I also compete there, most recently in a Clio and going forwards in a Micra, in car video here ( sorry it's not a Manta ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBZU3g5omrg   I have wanted a Manta for a while and really looking forwards to going to classic car shows as well as just driving it around my local area,  probably mostly to Curborough where I volunteer.  Just need to replace the tyres as they quite old before I venture out any further !  Hope this isn't too much information !

305974301_10160230324244828_6291747103013930418_n.jpg

• Like 4