Some nice Cars For Sale!

1 hour ago, chrisb said:

The red Concours mk2 Golf GTi with all the trophies is my old car, i won pretty much everything with it and the Alfa Romeo Montreal is one of my work mates, He has just restored it and is now doing another one.

Can understand you parting ways with the golf if you had kind of won all the trophies, but your Nate to spend all that time and TLC on the Alpha and get any real enjoyment out of it before he starts a new project seems a bit of a shame.

‘Guess for him the restoration is the pleasure? If so that’s kind of a rarity indeed 😎👍

13 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Can understand you parting ways with the golf if you had kind of won all the trophies, but your Nate to spend all that time and TLC on the Alpha and get any real enjoyment out of it before he starts a new project seems a bit of a shame.

‘Guess for him the restoration is the pleasure? If so that’s kind of a rarity indeed 😎👍

Its what he does, He is a big Montreal fan, its been on the road for about 8 months, he used it through the summer but was always going to sell it to do this next Montreal, wether he will keep the next one or not who knows, like you say its the challenge of the restoration he enjoys.

And my Golf, the current owner offered me it back about 5 months ago. I thought seriously about it as i very much miss the car and competeing in concours. But with other things going on, health issues and this new Manta project i have its just not the right time to get back into that world again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...