Ebay: White 80W 2.0LSRB Hatch for sale

Might be a couple of 100 quid in bits, unless you are up for replacing what looks like nearly every panel, including roof.

And, spending the rest of your natural life welding it underneath.

Some brave soul needs to go & look at it, come on you wierdos get on the case.

• Like 3

I just realised, maybe you all need to talk yourselves out of another purchase😉 

Wonder does it come with a free welder? 

I honestly wasn't gonna click the link, in horror, to be honest, seen worse, any viewers may be surprised, it's an early b after all.  Metal is only metal after all. And that's me talking myself into it. 

As for inflation, it is what it is, no point in complaining. Go complain to Government, and Companies, robbing us all. 

On 16/11/2022 at 22:40, ®evo03 said:

I just realised, maybe you all need to talk yourselves out of another purchase😉 

Wonder does it come with a free welder? 

I honestly wasn't gonna click the link, in horror, to be honest, seen worse, any viewers may be surprised, it's an early b after all.  Metal is only metal after all. And that's me talking myself into it. 

As for inflation, it is what it is, no point in complaining. Go complain to Government, and Companies, robbing us all. 

It would be interesting to see what it’s like underneath, as like you say, its an early B and they generally survive better than later models. I guess the roof will be the killer on that one, as finding a decent hatch roof can be tricky. Wings, doors and rear hatch shouldn’t be too much of an issue though. Boot floor doesnt look that bad and the battery tray is fairly intact too by the looks of it - so it could be that all the bad points are those visible in the photos…..but then again…..maybe I’m talking myself into it too!

Not one for me…..need to get the the gold one finished!